A fungal infection (or mycosis) is a condition brought about by any fungus spreading among humans. Some are quite widespread and unrelenting, such as yeast infection, athlete’s foot and ringworm. There are drugs for the treatments of such invasions available in different pharmacies and drugs stores but natural treatments are also popular amongst patients depending on the nature of problem. Have you ever experienced any type of mycosis? Some of these natural remedies may be suitable for you.
Having said that, prevention is still better than cure. Maintaining a good hygiene is still the primary defense against different kinds of fungal contagion. It is important to know that since fungal infection can be passed on easily to other persons, keeping the skin dry and clean will surely prevent such contagious contamination.
Here are a few tips that help you treat fungal infection the natural way without having to resort to taking chemicals or pills of any kinds:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – These bacteria bring back the normal intestinal microbiota. The chances of such disease occurring may be reduced with this natural treatment with antifungal properties.
- Garlic and garlic products – Garlic has natural fungicidal action that can obliterate the invading fungi.
- Citrus seed extracts – These products, along with herbs, increase the resistance against fungal infection and inclination of the fungal attack. These are commonly prepared in diluted forms.
- Vitamins A, C and E – As known to boost the immune system, these vitamins should be taken regularly as part of the daily diet.
- Tea tree oil – This product has fungicidal properties that can fight such invasions.
- Black walnut – Available from different health stores, this product is believed to have an antifungal property as well.
- Chamomile tea – This is an antifungal herbal product that is specifically used to treat vaginitis (a type of yeast infection).
Herbs and natural products are important and proficient remedies for fungal infection. Drugs and these innate products are equally efficient cures, but the main advantage of the latter is that they give patients and consumers a gentle and a natural option of treatment.