There are plenty of exercises that can do wonders for your circulation.
According to health experts, there are a number of exercises that can do wonders for your circulation and tone your body simultaneously. And most importantly, these exercises have duration of about 15-20 minutes.
Do these exercises regularly to increase circulation:
1. Stretching – The first thing you should do when you wake up while you are still in bed. Remember, before you get out of bed, make a good stretch.
2. On fingers – stand firmly on your feet. Raise your heels at the same time make a wide arc with the hands and take a deep breath. Hold for 2-3 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
3. Exercises for neck – stand firmly on your feet. Tilt your head on the right, then on the left side. Then make circular movements touching the chin to the chest and not throwing it too much backwards.
4. Push up – do 10 push ups to recharge your energy for the entire day. If you can’t do them correctly, then bend on the knees, or make them against the wall until you learn.
5. Raise – sit on a chair with your knees at 90 degrees. Raise your fingers first on one foot, then on the other, and then on both simultaneously. Finally, finish the exercise by lifting your heels instead of your fingers.
6. Rotating – sit on a chair, turn one foot in the direction of the clock. Repeat 10 times then do it with the other foot. This way you not only improve circulation, bu the elasticity of your feet.
7. Exercises with your hands – stretch your arms in the air over your head. Lift yourself on toes. Then start rotating the hands just like swimming in the air. Do it 10 times forwards and 10 times backwards.
8. Walking – the best exercise to improve circulation. It strains and relaxes the muscles and increases the circulation in the body. In addition, lowers the blood pressure. Take short walks for at least 10 times a week.
9. Swimming – the best exercise that involves all groups of muscles of the body. Improving the blood supply and oxygen to the tissues and is suitable for all ages.
10. Dancing, yoga and cycling: All three disciplines are great for circulation. Practice them whenever you can.