The health benefits of aloe vera juice are just numerous. Let’s take a look at 6 very good reasons why aloe is the miracle plant that multi-billion dollar drug companies don’t want you to know.
Dental health – Aloe Vera has many benefits when it comes to oral care. It can be used around dental implants to manage inflammation from bacterial infections. Gum problems connected with AIDS and patients with Leukemia got relief. Other mouth related problems like geographic tongue and Burning Mouth Syndrome have shown significant improvements.
Digestion – The Aloe plant has properties that can combat inflammation, bacterial infection and viruses. It also has the capability to treat digestive tract irritations such as ulcers, colitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The Aloe juice also helps in the release of pespin which is an enzyme needed for the digestive process.
Immune system – You can supplement your diet with the Aloe Vera gel because the inner gel is rich in vitamins and minerals that help improve the immune system and fix damaged cells. Taking Aloe Vera for more than a month will provide you with over 100 nutrients for the same price as maybe 1 or 2 bottles of only one nutrient.
Weight Loss – Many people have no idea that Aloe can be used for weight loss and huge companies don’t want you to know about it. Aloe actually helps in stimulating your metabolism which helps in managing and lowering your body mass index. Aside from stimulating your metabolism, the Aloe plant has huge amounts of collagen. Your body needs the extra energy to accommodate collagen in your body. This usage of extra energy aids in losing weight and also helps in muscle development.
Skin – Aloe helps in improving blood circulation therefore handling the oxygen exchange much easier between your skin cells thus giving the needed nourishment. You can apply it as a gel, spray, lotion, and also in capsule form. Aloe Vera creams are very effective in treating skin eruptions and allergies.
Body’s building blocks – The Aloe plant has 19 out of 20 amino acids needed by your body for optimum health. However, your body only produces 12 amino acids and the other 8 very important amino acids have to be consumed by food and drink. If you drink Aloe Vera juice regularly then it will help your body to maintain its health by replenishing your body naturally with these important amino acids.
One of the recipes for making aloe vera juices is Aloe vera and citrus juice:
You will need:
- Aloe Barbadensis Miller plant
- 1 tablespoons (15ml) of white vinegar (optional)
- 1 cup (8oz) water (optional)
- 1 cup (8oz) of any citrus based juice.
- Break off a few leaves from an Aloe Barbadensis Miller plant.
- Take a sharp knife and carefully peel the rind from the plant leaves and discard.
- Peel the yellow layer just beneath the rind with a sharp knife and discard.
- The yellow layer can also be removed by gently rinsing it in a solution of 1 tbsp. (15ml) of white vinegar and 1 cup (8oz) water.
- Once all the rind and yellow layers have been removed, you should be left with only clear Aloe Vera gel.
- Continue peeling the outer rind and removing the yellow layer of each leaf until you have approximately 2 tbsp. (30ml) of clear Aloe Vera gel.
- Place the 2 tbsp (30ml) of clear Aloe Vera gel into a blender immediately.
- Add 1 cup (8oz) of any citrus-based juice, such as orange or grapefruit, to the blender.
- Blend the juice and gel until it has a smooth appearance.
- Pour the blended juice into a glass and enjoy!