This tips will help you to remove or reduce the dark circles around the eyes when you wake up.
- Rub under the eyes before sleeping.
- Leave overnight.
- When you wake up wash your face with cold water.
- Remove the potato juice, soak the cotton and keep the eyes 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure 2 times a day for several weeks or until bags gone.
- Instead of juice and cotton, you can put potatoes cut into circles.
- In water rose dip the flock.
- Place the cotton on the eyes.
- Leave 15 minutes to act.
- With cotton soaked in lemon juice clean your face and wash it after 10 minutes. Do this once a day.
- If your skin rankles you do not use lemon.
- Massage your eyes with coconut oil.
- Allow several hours to act.
- Wash your face.
- Once you cut the cucumber into thin wheels, let it stand in the refrigerator half an hour before putting the eyelids. The process can repeat several times a day until bags disappear.
- Another way is to squeeze lemon and cucumber, and dip cotton to apply the juice under your eyes and wash off after 15 minutes.
FILTER BAGS OF TEA
- Bag of green tea or black tea hold in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Keep on the eye for 15 minutes.
- Wash your eyes.
- Do this twice a day in few weeks.
- Be careful not to enter the tea in the eye.
- You can use cold milk or water, soak the fabric and hold it on eyes a few minutes.
- Put ice cubes in a towel and hold them on the eyes for a few minutes.