Those with eyelids that usually sag and droop certainly understand how annoying they can be.
When the skin is loose, applying make up in this area is extremely challenging and it can also make them look older.
Generally, droopy eyelids is occasioned by the natural aging process.
Nonetheless, they can also be caused by some diseases, nerve damage, or some kind of injury around this area.
Eggs provide one of the most effective natural remedies for this problem.
- Wash off all makeup from your face before drying it well.
- Open one egg and remove its yolk.
- Apply the egg white directly on your eyelids using a cotton swab, making sure no content enters your eyes.
- Keep your eyes closed until the whites become dry.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water before drying it with a towel.
You’re advised to use this remedy everyday,
as it’s completely natural and devoid of any side effects.
You should notice positive improvement in the first 2-3 days.
Watch this video to learn some beneficial exercises that will help you deal with the problem of droopy eyelids.