Hemorrhoids are one of the most widespread diseases. According to the statistics, 12% of the population suffer from hemorrhoids. They occur at women and men equally.
We bring you a recipe for efficient homemade ointment to treat hemorrhoids, which is quickly prepared, and has helped many people rid of this unpleasant disease.
Recipe for homemade ointment to treat hemorrhoids:
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 10 g finely powdered propolis
- 50 ml of any vegetable oil
- 50 grams of quality beeswax
1. Mix the honey with 10 grams finely powdered propolis. Mash the mixture with a wooden spoon in a small glass or enamel pot to get a homogeneous mixture. Before using the propolis, keep it for a few hours in the fridge to get it hard because it is easier to chop.
2. In the second enamel pot pour 50 ml of vegetable oil and add 50 grams of beeswax. Put it on a heat until it starts to boil. Then remove it from the heat and let it cool a little.
3. In the oil which needs to be 60-70 degrees, add the mixture of honey and propolis and mix well.
4. Your homemade ointment for hemorrhoids treatment is done! Keep it in a jar and store it in the fridge.
How to use this ointment
1. Take a piece of gauze, moist it with this ointment and put it onto the hemorrhoids every night. Keep it on over the night and remove it in the morning.
2. Or make a small plugs of this ointment. Before use, place them in the freezer up to twenty minutes to get hard. Before going to sleep, put the plugs into the anus.
Repeat the procedure every night until you completely heal yourself.
Make sure you are clean before each procedure!
Before you begin a self-treatment of hemorrhoids, the disease should be diagnosed by a gastroenterologist. After confirming the diagnosis of hemorrhoids (it is important to rule out malignancy of the colon), you can heal this disease with this ointment or other natural medicines for the treatment of hemorrhoids.