Ah, sushi…Deemed one of the most fancy foods worldwide, its popularity has exploded within the past few decades. But, for one unfortunate Chinese diner, he got more than an explosion of flavor when he last went to a sushi joint and ordered some sashimi. Instead of just some ordinary fish, the dish he received was “special,” but not the kind of special that’s on the menu. The sushi was filled with tapeworm larvae.
After eating Sashimi, this man went to his doctor complaining of an aching stomach and itching skin.
After being sent to the hospital, it was discovered that he had a parasitic infection